Subject: Sodium alginate

Sodium alginate

From: Valerie Tomlinson <vtomlinson<-a>
Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2011
My colleague is looking for some sodium alginate for basketry
conservation. Does anyone know of a supplier in New Zealand,
Australia, or the Pacific region?

Also, as basketry is not my specialty, I'm curious about what the
different uses are for zinc alginate as compared to sodium alginate,
so any wisdom out there on it is welcome

                 Distributed: Monday, October 31, 2011