Subject: Planorama cabinets

Planorama cabinets

From: Cihat Uzun <objectconservation<-a>
Date: Monday, October 17, 2011
We are going to buy cabinet with drawer 10 mm height for photograph
storage. We found planorama at Conservation By Design, Ltd.). We
have some concerns about its materials (anodized aluminum, inert
polyester, etc.) and need detailed technical specification about
these cabinet materials. If there is somebody to help us about this
issue, it would be very good for us.

    <URL:http://www.conservation-by-design.co.uk/
        category.aspx?id=388>

    <URL:http://www.conservation-by-design.co.uk//
        supplyimages/wf000/planorama.pdf>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URLs have been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newlines.

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 19, 2011