Subject: Spun polyester as interleaving in book

Spun polyester as interleaving in book

From: Abigail Uhteg <auhteg<-a>
Date: Saturday, October 15, 2011
I am looking into the potential of spun polyesters (Bondina,
Hollytex, Reemay, etc.) as interleaving material in a book and
wondering if anyone knows of any precedent for this or research into
the longevity. I know that in theory they should be inert but given
that our normal use is temporary, during treatment, and they are not
stored with or as part of the object, I would appreciate any
information or opinions on the matter.

Abigail Wendler Uhteg
West Dean College
Chichester, West Sussex PO18 0QZ