Subject: Borax as an electrolyte in treating iron

Borax as an electrolyte in treating iron

From: Rose Smart <rsmart<-a>
Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2011
A colleague recently asked me if I had tried this, and I confess to
not having heard of it.  Does anyone have any comments,
observations, links that I might follow up, if only for interest's
sake?  Google and the DistList have yielded very little beyond some
pretty fun DIY stuff

Rose Smart
Conservator
The Rooms Provincial Museum of Newfoundland and Labrador

                Distributed: Saturday, October 15, 2011