Subject: Survey on magnets

Survey on magnets

From: Gwen Spicer <gwenart<-a>
Date: Monday, October 10, 2011
Survey of magnet us in conservation field

I have created a survey on how or how not magnets are being used in
the conservation field. I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.
Please take the time to fill out the survey. It is only 10 multiple
answer questions. But the more you add to the comments the more
useful the survey will be. Contact me if you have questions or would
like to provide more information.

    <URL:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CHWPF6X>

I thank you for your time and efforts in this activity.

Gwen Spicer
Spicer Art Conservation, LLC

                Distributed: Saturday, October 15, 2011