Subject: Fumigation of collection of land snails

Fumigation of collection of land snails

From: Colin P. Smith <inholms1<-a>
Date: Friday, September 9, 2011
Valerie Tomlinson <vtomlinson [at] aucklandmuseum__com> writes

>One of our natural history curators here is receiving a donation of
>a collection of land snails ...
>I fear heat treatment to kill the borer would be even worse than
>freezing, and we are not set up for anoxia at present.

I think I can help you as I have a low cost easy to use anoxia
system which could be a solution for the snail collection. If you
could visit

    <URL:http://www.csconserv.co.uk/>

and

    <URL:http://conserv.biz>

I think all the information you need is there. If I can help further
please let me know.

Colin Smith Conservation Ltd
Direct line: +44 1444 400481
Mobile: +44 7777672250
Alternate email address: colininnovation<-a t->googlemail< . >com
Please copy all emails to this address.

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 20, 2011