Subject: Call for contributions--Queen's Art Conservation Newsletter

Call for contributions--Queen's Art Conservation Newsletter

From: Alison Murray <alison.murray<-a>
Date: Friday, September 2, 2011
We are working on the Art Conservation Program's second annual
newsletter and would be very pleased to have contributions from
Queen's alumni.  This could be professional news (exciting
conservation projects or new positions) or personal updates (such as
births, marriages, or a new house).  Last year we produced our first
newsletter which can be found on the Art Conservation Program
website

    <URL:http://www.queensu.ca/art/artconservation/Alumni.html>

So many people wrote in to say how much they enjoyed reading about
the current students.  This year we are expanding the newsletter to
include alumni news so that you can learn about what each other are
doing.  Please send contributions (approximately 50 words) by
September 20, 2011 to my e-mail address below.

Krysia, Barbara, John, Gus, and I are really looking forward to
hearing from you, as are your classmates.  Please do write in with
your news.

Alison Murray
Associate Professor
Art Conservation Program

                Distributed: Saturday, September 3, 2011