Subject: Call for papers--AIC Annual Meeting

Call for papers--AIC Annual Meeting

From: Ruth Seyler <rseyler<-a>
Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2011
As the abstract submissions for the 40th Annual Meeting continue to
roll in, we wanted to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to
submit a session abstract. To help in this process, we have decided
to extend the submission deadline.

The Call for Papers deadline will be extended to September 20, 2011.
Submission instructions are as follows. For AIC's 40th anniversary
celebration in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the theme will be outreach
and advocacy in conservation. The focus will be an exploration of
how the field of conservation connects with allied professionals,
the press, our clients, and the general public.

This meeting will feature a General Session format very different
than in years past. For the 40th Annual Meeting, in addition to one
session where all attendees gather to hear a selection of
presenters, there will be other breakout sessions where a wide array
of topics pertaining to the overall theme will be addressed in
topical conversations presented in smaller group settings rather
than a large lecture format. Specialty Sessions will occur in the
standard lecture format alongside General Session offerings. The
Posters Session will be presented as part of the Exhibit Hall.
Please submit an abstract of your proposed session for
consideration. For details, see

    <URL:http://www.conservation-us.org/meetings>

Ruth Seyler
Membership and Meetings Director
American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works
1156 15th St. NW #320
Washington DC 20005

                Distributed: Saturday, September 3, 2011