Subject: Stickers in contemporary art

Stickers in contemporary art

From: Jeanne Beaudry Tardif <jeanne.beaudryt<-a>
Date: Tuesday, August 9, 2011
I am a Queen's art conservation student and I am looking for
information from conservator in contemporary art. I am starting a
research on stickers in contemporary art more specifically on paper
and photographic support.  Have you ever come across contemporary art
with stickers and how often in a collection or for conservation
treatment? I would like to know if the adhesive on these stickers is
degrading over time or if it present a specific conservation issue.

Jeanne Beaudry Tardif
Queen's University paper conservation student

                 Distributed: Saturday, August 20, 2011