Subject: Downloading remote datalogger data

Downloading remote datalogger data

From: Anne E. Downey <adowney<-a>
Date: Thursday, August 4, 2011
I am looking for feedback from anyone who uses dataloggers in
conjunction with a server or router to download temperature and RH
data remotely. We had cobbled together 2 different company products
to do this 6 years ago, and our routers have become increasingly
uncooperative. We want to do this remotely, because we currently
monitor multiple areas in several buildings. If anyone has specific
info (good, bad or ugly) regarding their system, I'd be most
interested to hear you opinion.

Anne Downey, Head of Conservation
American Philosophical Society
105 S. Fifth Street