Subject: Online meeting on writing abstracts

Online meeting on writing abstracts

From: Sarah Lowengard <sarahl<-a>
Date: Friday, August 12, 2011
"Writing an Abstract or Short Proposal"
Online meeting

22 August 2011 12 noon EDT

Timed especially for conservators who are thinking about submitting
a proposal for the next AIC Annual Meeting (due 6 September 2011),
this 90-minute online meeting will guide you through the process and
help you write a clear and persuasive proposal.

The cost of the meeting is $35. Contact me regarding a registration
discount for five or more participants.

This year, "Writing an Abstract" is one in a five-session online
meeting series about presenting information to others. Join us for
one, a few, or all five meetings.

The meeting series is a separable part of the online workshop,
Effective Presentations, which will be held 22 August - 1 December
2011.  Effective Presentations offers activities, worksheets,,
discussions, project feedback and other opportunities to help you
build your presentation skills. The focus is on conference
presentation and public lecture, but we'll cover other situations
(proposal defense, taped or recorded presentations) as well.

For more information, including links to payment and registration,
see

    <URL:http://bit.ly/EFP_811>

To register, go to <URL:http://bit.ly/EFP-Reg>

Sarah Lowengard