Subject: Window shades for historic carriage house

Window shades for historic carriage house

From: Rebecca Wehr <rrwehr<-a>
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Do you know of any companies that sell conservation window shades?
We are looking into this for the Carriage House. The type that are
currently used in the house are the roller-type; we are also
interested in the type where a coating is applied directly to the
window pane. Can anyone suggest a company and/or type of shade that
is better than others?

Rebecca R. Wehr
The University of Akron
Historic Hower House