Subject: Help desk software

Help desk software

From: Maria Garcia Morales <maria<-a>
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2011
I am a senior conservator responsible for OAMC's conservation unit.
OAMC is a sort of trust supported by Tenerife (Canary Islands,
Spain) insular government, which runs five museums. The unit deals
with a wide range of collections: Archaeology, Natural History and
Social History, and attends enquiries coming from other small island
museums. We are thinking of processing all the inside and outside
request we have with software.

We would need a piece of software for managing processes like a Help
Desk "trouble ticket", which help us both to work orderly and to
document inbound inquires. Do you know any program which might fit
into we are looking for? Thanks.

Maria Garcia Morales
Servicios Comunes-Conservacion
Organismo Autonomo de Museos y Centros (OAMC)
+34 922532741 Ext. 158

                   Distributed: Monday, July 25, 2011