Subject: International Mountmakers Forum

International Mountmakers Forum

From: Jonathan P. Brown <envcons<-a>
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2011
3rd International Mountmakers Forum
Chicago
April 26-27, 2012

The long awaited news the 3rd International Mountmakers Forum will
be held at the Field Museum in Chicago on April 26-27, 2012. We plan
on having talks, posters and tours behind the scenes at the Field.
More details coming soon.

The Forum will be free of charge, but registration will be required.
Everyone presenting and all attendees will be responsible for their
own transportation, parking, meals and hotel accommodations. The
Field Museum is located downtown on the lake front, near public
transportation, public parking, hotels, food, and area museums.

Start getting your thoughts together on mountmaking projects, and/or
research that would be interesting to the entire mountmaking
community.  I am looking for both presenters and posters.  The call
for papers will be in the fall.

Please pass on this announcement to all mountmakers, conservators,
art handlers, exhibit fabricators, packers, and registrar friends.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Questions can be directed to me at pgaible<-a t->fieldmuseum< . >org

Pam Gaible
Senior Mountmaking Supervisor
Field Museum
Exhibit Dept