Subject: Source for colored Plexiglas sought

Source for colored Plexiglas sought

From: Maria G. Pisano <mgpstudio<-a>
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Marie-Chantale Poisson <mcp [at] mcpconservation__com> writes

>We are looking for a distributor of coloured Plexiglas that can
>provide small quantities and ideally located in North America. So
>far our research has yielded nothing unless we are willing to order
>large quantities, or settle for a different colour than the one
>sought. We are looking to replace elements in two different
>sculptures from the 1960s, therefore the colours and textures should
>match:  one requires transparent fluorescent colours (several
>sought) and the other is pale grey-purple, translucent.

For some boxes that I needed for one of my books I used

    Central Art Custom Plastic Fabrication
    <URL:http://www.centralartonline.com>
    John Makkay, Pres.
    609-758-5922

They are located in Cream Rigde, NJ

I do not know how small an order can be, but they do have a large
assortment of colors.

Maria G Pisano
Memory Press
MGP Studio Arts