Subject: e-conservation magazine

e-conservation magazine

From: Rui Miguel Azevedo Bordalo <rmbordalo<-a>
Date: Sunday, July 17, 2011
We are pleased to announce that issue no. 20 of e-conservation
magazine is now online and available to read and download from

    <URL:http://www.e-conservationline.com>

Follow us on facebook, twitter, and the blog.

Index - Issue 20, July 2011
ISSN: 1646-9283

Editorial

    The Worthiness of Association
    By Rui Bordalo

News and Views

    Telling Stories
    By Daniel Cull

    Cleaning the Dirt off Money in Conservation: Ethics and
    Economics
    By Christabel Blackman

    Preserving our Urban Heritage: The Heritage Conversion Model
    By Barry Mayhew

Reviews

    The Science and Art of Color International Edelstein Color
    Symposium
    Review by Mary Virginia Orna

    Increasing Europe's Competitiveness Through Cultural Heritage
    Research
    Review by Jaap van der Burg

    TECHNART 2011
    Non-destructive and Microanalytical Techniques in Art and
    Cultural Heritage
    Review by Ana Bidarra and Ana Guilherme

Events

    Upcoming Events: July - September 2011

Articles

    Reversibility and Minimal Intervention in the Gap-filling
    Process of Archaeological Glass
    By Betlem Martinez, Trinidad Pasies and Maria Amparo Peiro

    The Methods of Analysis used in Ceramics as an Effective
    Procedure in the Conservation of Terracotta Sculptures
    By Carmen Bermudez Sanchez, Giuseppe Cultrone, and Lucia Rueda
    Quero

    Destruction: The Impact of Catastrophic Events on Architecture:
    Safeguarding the Memory of Ruins by Photography
    By Maria Bostenaru

    Documentation of Contemporary Art: A Case Study of a Private
    Collection
    By Sofia Gomes

Rui Bordalo, PhD
Editor-in-Chief