Subject: Database and software for conservation records

Database and software for conservation records

From: Joanna McMann <archmuse<-a>
Date: Monday, July 4, 2011
Lisa Muccigrosso <lisa.muccigrosso [at] wisconsinhistory__org>
writes

>I work for an institution that would like to build a conservation
>treatment database. These records would be mainly for the use and
>reference of our conservation department. ...

The Scottish Museums Council's CAT (Condition Assessment Tool)
database is a good starting point.

    <URL:http://www.collectionslink.org.uk/
        index.cfm?ct=assets.assetDisplay/title/
        CAT%20Condition%20Assessment%20Tool/assetId/108>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newline.

Joanna P McMann
Conservator of Paper and Archival Materials

                  Distributed: Tuesday, July 19, 2011