Subject: New site--Asiarta Foundation

New site--Asiarta Foundation

From: Bettina Ebert <be<-a>
Date: Monday, July 11, 2011
Asiarta Foundation is pleased to announce the recent launch of our
new website in May 2011. We invite you to browse our website, which
is available at:

    <URL:http://www.asiarta.org>

Asiarta Foundation is a non-profit arts foundation, established in
early 2009, to support vital development, documentation and
conservation of the visual arts in Asia. Our principal region of
interest is Southeast Asia, with an initial country focus on
Vietnam, though much of our work involves exchanges of skills,
knowledge and ideas far beyond Asian boundaries.

The website will be updated on a monthly basis with new posts
relating to current research and activities.

Bettina Ebert
Paintings Conservator
Asiarta Foundation

                 Distributed: Wednesday, July 13, 2011