Subject: Conservation policy

Conservation policy

From: Dee Stubbs-Lee <dee.stubbs-lee<-a>
Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2011
I am currently working on a revision / rewrite of my museum's
conservation policy. To that end, I would appreciate it if any
conservators on the DistList would be willing to share their
conservation policy. I would be particularly interested to see
relatively recent examples from mid-sized regional museums having a
broad collecting, preservation and interpretation mandate.

Dee Stubbs-Lee, CAPC, MA
Conservator,
The New Brunswick Museum
277 Douglas Avenue