Subject: Source for colored Plexiglas sought

Source for colored Plexiglas sought

From: Marie-Chantale Poisson <mcp<-a>
Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2011
We are looking for a distributor of coloured Plexiglas that can
provide small quantities and ideally located in North America. So
far our research has yielded nothing unless we are willing to order
large quantities, or settle for a different colour than the one
sought. We are looking to replace elements in two different
sculptures from the 1960s, therefore the colours and textures should
match:  one requires transparent fluorescent colours (several
sought) and the other is pale grey-purple, translucent.

Marie-Chantale Poisson
Sculpture conservator
Centre de Conservation du Quebec, Canada

                   Distributed: Tuesday, July 5, 2011