Subject: Position at Lambeth Palace Library

Position at Lambeth Palace Library

From: Janet Atkinson <janet.atkinson<-a>
Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Reprographics Assistant
Lambeth Palace Library, London

UKP22,580 - UKP24,040 pa pro rata
21 hours per week

You will provide copies of manuscript and printed materials,
primarily in digital formats, for users of the Library and other
customers. You will administer the service on a day to day basis,
keeping accurate records of orders and payments. You will also be
responsible for maintaining the digital image bank, storing new
images with standard metadata according to our procedures.

You should have proven photographic experience and aptitude, as well
as excellent customer service ability and good IT skills. We're also
looking for someone who is able to prioritise and work well under
pressure, and who is able to work accurately and methodically.

For further information about the Library, please visit

    <URL:http://www.lambethpalacelibrary.org>

To apply, please visit

    <URL:http://www.prospect-us.co.uk/job/c2216-260-1>

or call +44 844 880 5154 quoting ref: C2216-260-1.

Closing date: 8 July 2011.
Interviews: 3 August 2011.

Lambeth Palace Library is the historic library and archive of the
Archbishops of Canterbury and the principal library and record
office for the history of the Church of England. The Library's rich
collections focus on ecclesiastical history, but are also important
for an immense variety of topics, such as architecture, colonial
history, local history and genealogy.

                   Distributed: Monday, June 27, 2011