Subject: Rundbrief Fotografie

Rundbrief Fotografie

From: Wolfgang Seidel <contact<-a>
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2011
The June 2011 issue of "Rundbrief Fotografie-Analogue and Digital
Image Media in Archives and Collections" has now been published.

The main articles--in German with English abstracts--are:

    Bernd Weise
    Kamera- und Fototechnik im journalistischen Gebrauch - Teil V:
    1945 bis 1980
    [The Technology of Cameras and Photography in Journalistic
    Applications: 1945-1980 (Part V)]
    pp. 6-12

    Susanne Bieri
    Archiv des Ortes I - Das neue Sammelkonzept der Graphischen
    Sammlung der Schweizerischen Nationalbibliothek
    [Archive of Places, I: The New Collecting Scheme of the Print
    and Drawing Collection of the Swiss National Library]
    pp. 14-17

    Meret Wandeler
    Archiv des Ortes II - Sammelstrategien fur ein fotografisches
    Archiv zur Raumentwicklung
    [Archive of Places, II: Collecting Strategies for a Photograph
    Archive on Spatial Development]
    pp. 17-22

    Christophe Brandt
    Archiv des Ortes III - Konservierung und Restaurierung von
    Abzugen der Gebruder Charnaux
    [Archive of Places, III: Conservation and Restoration of Prints
    by the Charnaux Brothers]
    pp. 22-24

All titles, abstracts, links can be found at

    <URL:http://www.foto.unibas.ch/~rundbrief/nf70.htm>

Information and orders:

    FotoText Publishing House
    Wolfgang Jaworek
    Liststr. 7 /B
    70180 Stuttgart
    Germany
    Fax: +49 711 609024
    w.jaworek<-a t->fototext< . >s< . >shuttle< . >de
    ISSN 1563-2628

                   Distributed: Monday, June 27, 2011