Subject: Cast iron guillotine sought

Cast iron guillotine sought

From: Silvia Kindl <silvia.kindl<-a>
Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2011
I am having trouble tracking down a supplier/manufacturer of cast
iron guillotines (board sheer).  I am looking for a size that can
handle a 4 foot x 8 foot sheet of board (not wall mounted, but
rather free standing with cast iron body and legs).   Are there any
North American suppliers? Used equipment would also interest me.

Silvia Kindl
Conservator
City of Ottawa Archives
c/o City of Ottawa