Subject: Cardiff University conservation graduates sought

Cardiff University conservation graduates sought

From: Jane Henderson <hendersonlj<-a>
Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2011
    author.

Are you a graduate from Cardiff University's undergraduate or
postgraduate conservation programmes?

        BSc Conservation of Museum Objects and Archaeology
        MSc Conservation Practice
        MSc Care of Collections
        MSc professional Conservation

If so we would like to hear from you. Cardiff University are about
to establish a series of free CPD events for alumni of our degrees
and would like to inform you of the next event and involve you in
the development of future programmes.

If you did graduate from Cardiff any time in the last 40 years
please contact Jane Henderson, Senior Lecturer in Conservation at
hendersonLJ<-a t->cardiff< . >ac< . >uk. You may also be interested in joining our
Facebook group, Cardiff Conservation Graduates.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Jane Henderson
Senior Lecturer
Department of Archaeology and Conservation
Cardiff University
Humanities Building
Colum Road
Cardiff CF10 3EU