Subject: Vehicles for transporting objects

Vehicles for transporting objects

From: Cihat Uzun <objectconservation<-a>
Date: Thursday, May 26, 2011
We want to buy a vehicle for transporting historical objects.  We
have investigated some Turkish companies, but we wonder what sort of
vehicles which are used outside of the turkey.

We are looking for a middle sized truck for which we can specify
details of the air suspension, cargo area, and climate control
system.

Omer Uzun
Dolmabahce Palace
Istanbul