Subject: Advice for emerging conservation professionals sought

Advice for emerging conservation professionals sought

From: Jim Harris <jamesedwardharris<-a>
Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2011
    **** Moderator's comments: While this query violates the
    DistList policy concerning solicitations of employment (everyone
    looks for jobs at some point and we'd be swamped), there is
    a valuable discussion topic here.  I'll welcome postings
    offering advice for people newly entering the field.

I am a conservation MA graduate and am moving to London in mid-June,
2011. I'm looking for opportunities or advice for gaining work
experience in practical conservation.

James Harris
+44 1952 680249

                   Distributed: Sunday, May 22, 2011