Subject: Active microclimate control

Active microclimate control

From: Jerry Shiner <info<-a>
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2011
    author.

I will be making a presentation on the history of active
microclimate control in museum display cases at AIC late this month.
Any recollections, illustrations, illuminations, warnings,
embarrassments, successes or disasters that you may remember
regarding any aspect of using microclimate machines would be much
appreciated. Even small bits of information will help refine my
timeline.

And speaking of time, I'm sorry for calling out for help so late.
Quick responses would be appreciated.

Jerry Shiner
Keepsafe Microclimate Systems

                  Distributed: Thursday, May 12, 2011