Subject: Survey on marketing conservation services

Survey on marketing conservation services

From: Izabella Parowicz <iparowicz<-a>
Date: Monday, May 2, 2011
I am a cultural heritage economist and my main area of scientific
interest lies in the marketing and management of heritage
conservation services. I am currently working at the European
University Viadrina in Frankfurt (Oder), Germany as a coordinator of
the postgraduate course in European Cultural Heritage.
Simultaneously, I am also pursuing my research within a Marie Curie
Reintegration Grant, 7th Framework Programme. Within this framework
I intend to draw up a handbook on marketing for conservators. For
the purpose of my research I have designed the following
questionnaire

  English: <URL:http://conservationmarketing-en.questionpro.com>

It is intended primarily for conservators working in private
practice or freelance conservators. I would greatly appreciate if
you agree to participate in this survey. Although the EU is funding
my research I would also very much welcome input from non-EU
conservators.

This questionnaire is also available in German and Polish language
versions:

  German: <URL:http://conservationmarketing-de.questionpro.com>

  Polish: <URL:http://conservationmarketing-pl.questionpro.com>

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Dr. Izabella Parowicz
Chair of European Cultural Heritage
Course Coordinator
Europa-Universitiadrina