Subject: Chinese paintings on Bodhi tree leaves

Chinese paintings on Bodhi tree leaves

From: Alicia Fisch <am.fisch<-a>
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2011
I am a BA paper conservation student currently writing my
dissertation/ thesis about the conservation of two Chinese paintings
on Bodhi tree leaves. I have uploaded a photo:

    <URL:http://tinypic.com/r/10shfuh/7>

I have never seen this kind of object before and don't know much
about it. It's difficult to find information about the history and
origin of the paintings and until now I didn't find any collection
or museum that owns similar object. I would be grateful for any
information.

Alicia Fisch
Cologne Institute of Conservation Sciences

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 19, 2011