Subject: Chemicals in small quantities

Chemicals in small quantities

From: Susan White <smwhitewhite<-a>
Date: Monday, April 4, 2011
Susan White <smwhitewhite [at] aim__com> writes

>As a private conservator I frequently find myself in need of small
>quantities of chemicals ...

I want to thank all of those who have contributed ideas to the
problem that many conservators have of obtaining small quantities of
chemicals and disposing of chemicals that other conservators might
need.  (Special thanks to Nicholas Rayner and Tom Braun).

Daphne Reijs suggested a Google account where a page could be set up
that we could all access; this sounds especially helpful.  I've
emailed the moderator about this and am hoping that someone will
volunteer to set up the Google page.  I don't know how to do it, but
it sounds like a way that we could list chemicals for sale and
chemicals which are wanted.  Then shipping regulations could be
consulted between the persons wishing to buy or exchange and
transactions could be effected outside the governance of particular
site.

Susan White

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 19, 2011