Subject: Call for papers--ICOM/CIDOC Annual Conference

Call for papers--ICOM/CIDOC Annual Conference

From: Hans Rengman <hr<-a>
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2011
"Knowledge management and museums"
ICOM International Committee for Documentation (CIDOC)
Annual Conference
Sibiu, Romania
September 4-9 2011

On behalf of the Local Organising Committee I would like to invite
You to take part in the CIDOC 2011 conference in Sibiu, Romania
September 4-9 2011. See attached Invitation.

The theme is "Knowledge management and museums" - We welcome all
Your contributions and participation!

Call for Contributions at:

  <URL:http://cidoc2011.brukenthalmuseum.eu/site4/uk/file/Call.pdf>

General information and program at:

  <URL:http://cidoc2011.brukenthalmuseum.eu/site4/uk/index.html>

Contact person: iulia<-a t->brukenthalmuseum< . >eu

Welcome,

Hans Rengman
Vice Chair, CIDOC

                 Distributed: Wednesday, April 13, 2011