Subject: Position at Period Furniture Conservation, LLC

Position at Period Furniture Conservation, LLC

From: Yanchyshyn Yuri <yuri<-a>
Date: Monday, March 28, 2011
Assistant Objects Conservator
Period Furniture Conservation LLC

<URL:http://www.periodfurnitureconservation.com> invites applicants
for the position of Assistant Objects Conservator.  The applicant
will assist in the conservation treatment of primarily fine
furniture and wooden artifacts in addition to objects of all
periods.  Objects made of wood, metal, glass, stone, porcelain,
ceramic, and non traditional materials will be treated. Please visit
our website for a more detailed overview of our studio and its work.

The candidate selected for this position will enjoy the challenges
and opportunities presented by such treatments. We emphasize
technical precision, thorough documentation and ethical, reversible
treatments.

conservation.  Woodworking experience, great in-painting skills, and
a solid understanding of digital photography are assets for this
position.

Additional Requirements: Because of the nature of our work, certain
other things may be required from time to time. These include:

    Physical strength (ability to lift up to 60 pounds on occasion).
    Flexibility to work onsite at client locations is a necessity.

Salary and Benefit Information: This is a full-time staff position.
$17/hour, or an hourly wage commensurate with experience. Benefits
include paid holidays, significant contribution to a company health
care plan, company contribution to a pension plan and commuting
subsidies.

Qualified candidates interested in this position should send a
letter of interest and curriculum vitae to:

    attn. Yuri Yanchyshyn
    Period Furniture Conservation, LLC
    54 West 21st Street Suite 609
    New York, NY 10010
    212-255-7426
    Fax: 212-255-1775
    yuri<-a t->periodfurnitureconservation< . >com

Yuri Yanchyshyn
Principal and Senior Conservator
Period Furniture Conservation, LLC
54 West 21st Street