Subject: Collections Caretaker

Collections Caretaker

From: Helen Alten <helen<-a>
Date: Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Northern States Conservation Center relaunched "Collections
Caretaker" as an e-newsletter last year.  Past issues are available
at

    <URL:http://www.collectioncare.org/pubs/pcc.html>

Select "Join Our Mailing List" to receive future publications.

The Collections Caretaker e-Newsletter from Northern States
Conservation Center is designed to bring you timely and helpful
content that is pertinent to situations we all encounter in our
museum and archives work.

Helen I. Alten
Northern States Conservation Center

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 5, 2011