Subject: Internship opportunities sought

Internship opportunities sought

From: Marta Pilarska <pilarska.marta<-a>
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011
We are two students majoring in conservation and restoration of
stone sculpture and architectural detail at Nicolaus Copernicus
University (Torun, Poland).

We are searching for internship or summer job opportunities in an
European institution or a private company. We are very interested to
hear from any person willing to offer us such an opportunity. We are
available from July-l September (mid October) 2011, as this is
summer break time in Poland.

As we are about to complete the fifth year (out of total six) of our
academic course and next year will be getting a Masters Degree,  we
already have some experience.

We have worked on architectural objects: medieval (roman and
gothic), baroque and neo-gothic (during every summer vacation since
2007).

During the academic course we learned how to handle and treat
objects made from marble, sandstone, alabaster, ceramic (pottery,
china, and medieval bricks), plaster, ivory, metals, polychrome wax
and glass.

We are willing to do every kind of work related to our profession
and are eager to learn and gain experience, but we are not
volunteers and expect to be paid. We would also greatly appreciate
help with getting an accommodation.

If you think you can benefit from our work, please contact us. We
can provide you with further information concerning our experience
and references.

Marta Pilarska
Magdalena Pasternak

                  Distributed: Monday, March 28, 2011