Subject: Conservation and audience development

Conservation and audience development

From: Maria Grammatou <mgrammatikou<-a>
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2011
I am a conservator currently undertaking a Masters degree on Arts
Management. For my dissertation I would be interested in analysing
the contribution of conservation related activities--talks,
workshops, demonstrations etc,--to the audience development of the
hosting museums or cultural institutions. In case your institution
collects data for its general audience as well as for the
conservation-related specific audience I would be most grateful if
you would let me know in order to include your case in my study. Any
piece of advice is also welcomed.

Maria Grammatikou
Objects Conservator
London, UK