Subject: Jade R

Jade R

From: Christine Smith <consartpap<-a>
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2011
Can anyone point me to information about Jade R adhesive, which is
advertised as a water-reversible version of Jade 403 PVA? The only
explanation which a vendor could provide for what makes Jade R
reversible was its *formulation*, and I was told that the adhesive
does not contain any additive(s) to make it reversible.  There was
no information about the time period for which reversibility can be
expected.   The vendor did not know of any studies about Jade R, and
I found nothing via an Internet search.

Christine Smith
6044 Old Telegraph Road
Alexandria, Virginia 22310 USA