Subject: Library and archive material contaminated by radiation

Library and archive material contaminated by radiation

From: Toru Kibe <torukibe<-a>
Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2011
I am a Japanese book conservator. As you know, the northeast area of
Japan was struck by the huge tsunami and nuclear accident. So many
library and archive materials are lost and damaged. We are now
looking for an approach to the preservation and conservation of
these materials, especially radiation contaminated material.

We need suggestions from any one. Please help us!

Toru Kibe
Book conservator

                 Distributed: Thursday, March 24, 2011