Subject: Survey on digital resources for conservators

Survey on digital resources for conservators

From: Therese Malm <tessmalm<-a>
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011
I am a final year conservation student at the University of Lincoln
and am currently writing my dissertation on digital resources for
conservators. As a soon to be graduate entering into the profession
who may or may not have access to an extensive conservation library
and journals, I am attempting to identify the main digital resources
used by conservators today including how, why and to what extent
they are used.

With your help I hope to reach a wide spectrum of conservators from
varying conservation backgrounds and environments, and would greatly
appreciate it if you could take 10 minutes to complete my survey
accessible via the link below.

    <URL:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5KTL8KX>

If you have any questions or comments on this survey please feel
free to contact me using tessmalm<-a t->gmail< . >com.

Tess Malm
University of Lincoln

                 Distributed: Wednesday, March 16, 2011