Subject: Survey on archaeological conservation

Survey on archaeological conservation

From: Susanne ... Grieve <grieves<-a>
Date: Monday, March 14, 2011
At the 2011 American Institute for Conservation (AIC) annual meeting
in Philadelphia, the Objects Specialty Group will be hosting a joint
luncheon and panel discussion with the Archaeology Discussion Group,
generously sponsored by Kremer Pigments Inc.

The topic is ethical issues and critical thinking in archaeological
field conservation, with presentations and discussions led by Dr.
Nancy Odegaard, Rae Beaubien, Angelyn Bass Rivera, and Eric
Nordgren. The luncheon will be held Wednesday, June 1 from noon to
2pm. Tickets can be purchased at registration for $25. As the
organizers of this event, we would like to offer the luncheon
attendees a compilation of materials and tools that are considered
useful for those working on site. These will also be posted after
the 2011 AIC meeting on the ADG website.

We therefore invite those of you who work on field projects to fill
out this brief survey by April 1, 2011.  Thank you for your
participation.

Survey: <URL:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6VWXR2F>

    Sanchita Balachandran
    OSG Program Chair