Subject: Volunteer opportunity sought

Volunteer opportunity sought

From: Nikki Chard <nikkichard<-a>
Date: Friday, February 25, 2011
    author.

I am studying for an MPhil in Textile Conservation at the University
of Glasgow and I am due to complete the taught component of the
first year of my two year course in April.  As part of my programme
I will be doing a work placement between July - September, 2011 but
am keen to gain as much additional experience as I can. I would be
very interested to hear from anyone who would be prepared to offer
me work experience, either privately or in an institution.

I am available to work during mid-April - mid-July, 2011. I live in
the South of England, but I would be interested in hearing from
anyone in the UK, New Zealand or Australia if you have any
opportunities that would suit me.

I am happy to do pretty much anything and will work for free. I do
not require reimbursement of my travel costs either--the experience
will be invaluable to me and will be greatly appreciated.

If you think I can benefit you or your institution, even for a short
time, please do get in touch. I can provide you with further
information about my experiences and provide references if required.

Nikki Chard

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 8, 2011