Subject: Wallpaper

Wallpaper

From: Stephanie Matthews <stwmatthews<-a>
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011
I am about to embark on an MA Conservation project involving the

    author.

conservation of wallpaper;  I will be working on a collection of old
fragments and a different roll of wallpaper approx. 3m in length.
Both late 18c or early 19c. English.  I intend to research pigments
and colorants but I would also like to look into other areas of
wallpaper conservation, display and storage.  I would be grateful
if someone could suggest an area of research that may be in need of
particular attention.

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 8, 2011