Subject: Recent events in Egypt

Recent events in Egypt

From: Hany Aziz Hanna Hanna <hhnnc<-a>
Date: Sunday, March 6, 2011
Dear Friends and colleagues,
Greetings from Egypt,

As we have cooperated in the past to work in returning the national
stolen antiquities and objects from Iraq, Egypt etc. It is our time
now to work hard in mentoring the market and borders, etc, for the
stolen Egyptian antiquities and objects.

There is not time to waste regarding the lying of [those] who said
in Jan 28, 2011 that "there are no lost object from Egypt such as
the Egyptian Museum ".

*Now* it is our time to work.

I appeal all our noble and honest friends in all the world to keep
in mind to mentor every where and to keep our eyes open regarding
the stolen Egyptian antiquities and objects, Let's cooperate as
usual, all together, archaeologists, Conservators, lawyers.
Officers, Journalists and media, all the organization such as
INTERPOL, UNESCO, ICOM, AIC, Border Authorities, Heritage lovers
Associations and Societies, NGO as well as governmental departments.

This is our time to continuo doing our Best for a new well done.

We call for the full wise accountable freedom, well-being, full
respect and better life for all the Egyptian[s].

We call for returning of the stolen Egyptian antiquities and
objects.

With my love and Best Regards, Hany

Dr. (Mr.) / Hany Hanna (Ph. D)
Member of Front Support of the Egyptian Revolution,
Member of the Council of Trustees of the Revolution and
member of the Peer and Editing Commission on the Preparation of its
Decisions

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 8, 2011