Subject: Roommate wanted for AIC

Roommate wanted for AIC

From: Randy Silverman <randy.silverman<-a>
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2011
    **** Moderator's comments: Please respond directly to the author.

I am a male looking for a roommate to economize on lodging at the
conference hotel for the AIC Meeting in Philadelphia. I will check
in Tuesday May 30, 2011 and check out Saturday June 4, 2011. If this
agenda works for you, you don't snore horribly, and you can tolerate
a roommate for four nights, please contact

    Randy Silverman
    <randy.silverman<-a t->utah< . >edu>

Randy Silverman
Preservation Librarian