Subject: Survey on use of enzymes on historical textiles

Survey on use of enzymes on historical textiles

From: Marjolein Koek <marjoleinkoek<-a>
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2011
    Survey on use of enzymes on historical textiles
    <URL:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/H9XYLF9>

This survey is about the use of enzymes on historical textiles.
There is up till now not much information based on the experience of
conservators when using enzymes. The goal of this (short) survey,
attached to this message, is to learn more on how the information on
the treatment with enzymes is gained, and what kinds of experiences
conservators have when working with enzymes.

The survey is part of a project at the Master's Programme Textile
Conservation at the University of Amsterdam. By making use of the
Conservation DistList it is possible to reach an international group
of conservators. With your help I hope to be able to reach a broad
insight into the current state of affairs of the use of enzymes in
the field of textile conservation.

For more information on this survey, please contact me on
marjoleinkoek<-a t->hotmail< . >com

Marjolein Koek
Jeltje de Bosch Kemperpad 38
1054PL Amsterdam