Subject: T and D datalogger

T and D datalogger

From: Iona McCraith <preservation<-a>
Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2011
I am considering purchase of T and D data loggers, model TR-74Ui,
which records temperature, humidity, illuminance and ultraviolet
levels for the environmental monitor loan program of the Archives
Association of Ontario.

I've seen this model advertised in some of the conservation
periodicals and a local distributor for T and D claims at least one
major Canadian museum is using them.  If anyone has used these or
has experience with them I would appreciate any comments.

Iona McCraith
Preservation Consultant
Archives Association of Ontario
705-277-1309