Subject: Survey on gut skin

Survey on gut skin

From: Lauren Horelick <horelickl<-a>
Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2011
I have created an online survey as part of my Mellon Fellow research
at the National Museum of the American Indian. The survey is aimed
at assessing current trends in materials used for tear repair of gut
skin objects. Survey results will help to focus my study of how
adhesives interact with gut skin. Your responses are much
appreciated, and I will aim to have published results within in the
next two years.

    <URL:https://spreadsheets.google.com/
        viewform?formkey=dFN0SXN6cXVtdHZaa0EyUG1pbzRnR2c6MQ>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newline.

Lauren Anne Horelick
Anderw W. Mellon Fellow in Objects Conseravtion
National Museum of the American Indian
4220 Silver Hill Road
Suitland MD 20764

                 Distributed: Sunday, February 13, 2011