Subject: SERCA Annual Meeting

SERCA Annual Meeting

From: Ann Frellsen <ann.frellsen<-a>
Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2011
"Integrated Pest Management and Identification"
14th Annual SERCA Meeting
Atlanta, Georgia
March 18-20, 2011
Presented by Patrick Kelley, Insects, Ltd.

The Southeast Regional Conservation Association is pleased to
present this workshop for conservators from many specialties and
allied professionals.  Pat Kelley, of Insects, Ltd., will lead the
program on pest identification, abatement and control. He will also
address potential hazards caused by infestations and eradication
methods.  The meeting will be held on the campus of Emory University
at the R.W. Woodruff Library and will include a tour of The Wren's
Nest, home of Uncle Remus author Joel Chandler Harris.  This annual
gathering will also provide opportunities to network and socialize
with your colleagues in one of the South's most dynamic cities.

Fees:

    SERCA member registration: $100.00
    Non-member registration:    $140.00
    SERCA membership (valid May 1, 2011 - April 30, 2012): $20.00

New members can use the $100.00 meeting registration fee.
Please renew even if you cannot attend the meeting!

Registration form:

    Registrant name:
    Specialty:
    Address:
    Office telephone:
    Home telephone:
    Fax:
    Email:

    Emergency services I can provide in the Southeast:
    (circle all that apply)

    On-site support
    Off-site support
    Telephone consultation
    Equipment search or loan

    Please recommend me to prospective clients in my area.

Please send completed form and check payable to SERCA to:

    Ann Frellsen/SERCA
    221 Chelsea Drive
    Decatur, GA 30030

Please send form and check no later than March 4, 2011

Questions?  Contact:

    ann.frellsen<-a t->emory< . >edu
    404-727-0307 (day)

                 Distributed: Sunday, February 13, 2011