Subject: WAAC Annual Meeting

WAAC Annual Meeting

From: Dana Senge <dksenge<-a>
Date: Saturday, January 8, 2011
The board of the Western Association for Art Conservation (WAAC) is
excited to announce that our 2011 Annual Meeting will be held in
Austin, TX from October 19-22nd.  The meeting will be held at the
Thompson Conference Center on the UT Austin Campus.

Meeting information is posted on

    <URL:http://cool.conservation-us.org/waac/meeting/>

We look forward to seeing you in October. Meanwhile, keep in touch
with WAAC and meeting updates via our website and facebook.

                Distributed: Thursday, January 13, 2011