Subject: Internship at White Conservation Services

Internship at White Conservation Services

From: Susan White <smwhitewhite<-at->
Date: Friday, December 18, 2009
I was recently given a 16th century lacquered Japanese suit of
armour. It is in very poor shape.  I'm considering taking on one or
two interns who would like to gain experience in this area,
preferably pre-graduate school candidates looking for in the world
experience.  I've done considerable research on the piece and
lacquer restoration in general and I'd like to put a call out for
any one who knows of a student wishing to get experience.  I can't
pay much, if anything, but if the candidates skills are of a high
level, I will gladly compensate the intern.

Susan White

               Distributed: Wednesday, December 23, 2009