Subject: Classes from LYRASIS

Classes from LYRASIS

From: Jessica Leming <jessica.leming<-at->
Date: Monday, December 14, 2009
Did you know we're on Facebook? Join our Lyrasis Preservation
Services Facebook page <URL:http://bit.ly/8ldHCh> and/or our
Educational Services Blog <URL:http://www.libraryblog.net/>

Stay in touch and up to date in the field and current Lyrasis
happenings.  We like you so much that we will give you $25.00 off
any of our classes through June 30, 2010. Just enter promotional
code PFB2010 when registering. So sign up, get informed, and get
social.

               Distributed: Wednesday, December 23, 2009